Pôle Automobile Hauts-de-France
Location: Pas de Calais
1.1 - To increase the delivery and uptake of innovative products, processes, systems and services in shared smart specialisation sectors
2.1 - Increase the development and uptake of existing or new low-carbon technologies in the sectors that have the highest potential for a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
Type of projects:
Improvement of framework conditions for innovation; Industry / Industry 4.0; employment and skills in industry; carbon emissions reduction in transport.
Pôle Automobiles Hauts-de-France was created in 2011 as part of an initiative by the French Government, the Region and the ARIA (Association Régionale des Industries Automobiles / Regional Association of Automotive Industries). The organisation now coordinates the automotive industry in the Hauts-de-France region.
The objectives of Pôle Automobile Hauts-de-France:
- Develop a common strategy in order to: improve the competitiveness of the stakeholders in the sector and accompany consolidations, transformations and groupings.
- Strengthen the attractiveness of our sector and our area to young people, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector.
- Develop research and innovation projects.
- Deploy initial and / or ongoing education/training with relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake any task likely to help develop our sector.
To carry out its actions, it relies on the 5 specialized committees it coordinates:
- Internationalization and Promotion Committee, managed by Nord France Invest.
- Employment and Competence Committee, led by the UIMM Hauts-de-France.
- Competitiveness and Performance Committee, led by ARIA Hauts-de-France.
- Innovation Committee, led by Transalley.
- Financial Support Committee, led by BPIfrance.
Chargé de mission Innovation & Internationalisation
+33 (0)6 82 41 30 63